guix-devel

Re: EOMA68-A20 preproduction unit for dev work

From: Daniel Pimentel
Subject: Re: EOMA68-A20 preproduction unit for dev work
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2017 11:07:45 -0300

It's cool!

I'll waiting for it and I'll try to help too.

thanks,

---
Daniel Pimentel (d4n1)

On 2017-11-10 10:52, Mathieu Othacehe wrote:
Hi Eric,

arm/aarch64 things.  If anyone is interested in working towards
Guix(SD) on the EOMA68-A20, I'd be willing to sponsor the cost of the
preproduction hardware. Please let me know so that we can discuss with
lkcl and arrange it.

Louis Pearson bring this subject a few month ago on this ML :
https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/guix-devel/2017-05/msg00355.html.

I'm currently working on porting GuixSD on a beaglebone black, and would
still be really interested by the EOMA68-A20 board :)

Thanks,

Mathieu