guix-devel

Are the gitolite SHa-bang issues gone?

From: ng0
Subject: Are the gitolite SHa-bang issues gone?
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2017 18:57:02 +0000

Hey '(guix)!

I just was "ambushed" by 3 very ambitious hackers in one of my groups
about Guix and GuixSD specific tasks [0].
The only thing which matters and I'm not certain about is this:
We used to build gitolite in a way that SHa-bangs would be patched where
actually the files are templates and patching the SHa-bangs to the store
would break gitolite in unpredictable ways.
Has this been fixed, or is there some open bug ticket I can't remember
or something we could do manually in a GuixSD config?

Sorry for being so fuzzy about it and the fuzzy grammar, I'm feeling really
fuzzy with the lack
of sleep of the last 2 days. I'm asking today because we want to talk
about this tomorrow afternoon again (Berlin Timezone).

0: Actually it's a precondition for another project I'm working on aswell.

ng0, who is once more reminded that night trains suck when you can't catch up
sleep the morning you arrive.
--
GnuPG: A88C8ADD129828D7EAC02E52E22F9BBFEE348588
GnuPG: https://c.n0.is/ng0_pubkeys/tree/keys