guix-devel

Re: Guix key signing party at FOSDEM?

From: Andreas Enge
Subject: Re: Guix key signing party at FOSDEM?
Date: Sat, 03 Feb 2018 15:54:56 +0100

Good point! I would suggest tomorrow, so we have a chance of printing our keys at the hotel.

Andreas

On 3 February 2018 15:14:24 CET, Chris Marusich <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi everyone,

It was a pleasure meeting many of you yesterday at the GNU Guix meet-up!

Some people expressed an interest in PGP key signing, but unfortunately
we didn't have time to do that on Friday. In addition, I'm one of those
who did not register in time for the FOSDEM key signing event, so I
can't participate in that this year. In spite of this, I'm interested
in doing a mini key signing party with other like-minded Guix members,
if you're still in the area.

Would any of you be interested in getting together for an hour or so to
do this, either today or tomorrow? If not, that's totally fine - I just
hate to miss the opportunity while I'm here!

I hope you all enjoy FOSDEM!