guix-devel

Re: FOSDEM 2018 and announcing a GNU Guix/Guile day! After getting home.

From: Ludovic Courtès
Subject: Re: FOSDEM 2018 and announcing a GNU Guix/Guile day! After getting home...
Date: Mon, 05 Feb 2018 11:08:15 +0100

Heya!

I confirm: this was a great Guix workshop and a great FOSDEM again!
It’s so intense, to me it’s like living two weeks on three days.  :-)

I really enjoyed the intimate and focused workshop we had, which is in
sharp contrast with the ever more crowded FOSDEM.  That alone could
justify pursuing the same approach in the coming years, IMO.  At the
same time, a devroom at FOSDEM proper is a good way to reach out to new
people, which is also a good thing.  Maybe we could do both?  :-)

Anyway, a big thank you to Manolis and to you Pjotr for taking care of
all this, to Eelco for joining us and for an insightful talk as always,
and to everyone for making it so pleasant to be there!

Ludo’.