guix-devel

system test for kmod and/or pure-Guile Linux module loader

From: Danny Milosavljevic
Subject: system test for kmod and/or pure-Guile Linux module loader
Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2018 18:28:23 +0100

Hi,

so I'm trying to write system tests for kmod (for now).

The tests of the kmod package are disabled because they load/unload kernel
modules - which is not what a build container is supposed to be
doing.

gnu/tests/linux.scm is attached.

I get this message:

guix build: error: build failed: creating directory `/gnu/store/.links':
Read-only

although I tried to use my own store fs.  What am I doing wrong?