guix-devel

Re: GSoC: Adding a web interface similar to the Hydra web interface

From: Ricardo Wurmus
Subject: Re: GSoC: Adding a web interface similar to the Hydra web interface
Date: Sat, 05 May 2018 12:50:56 +0200

Hi Tatiana,

welcome to Guix!

> A good starting point for you will be to take a look at the basic ideas
> behind Cuirass: what it does, how it structures information about builds
> that it performs (which can be inferred from its database¹).

Some time ago I tried to document the database schema.  This can be
found in the manual.  The source file for the manual is here:

  https://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/guix/guix-cuirass.git/tree/doc/cuirass.texi

This may not be 100% accurate, but it may be helpful in getting to
understand what Cuirass stores and why.

--
Ricardo