guix-devel

Re: preparing the next release v0.15.0

From: Kei Kebreau
Subject: Re: preparing the next release v0.15.0
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2018 21:05:09 -0400

> Hello Guix!
>
> Thanks for all the ideas, I’ve updated NEWS accordingly.  I’m sure we’re
> still missing a number things (so much has happened!) so more ideas are
> still welcome.  :-)
>
> Ludo’.

Hi Ludo,

Looking at your changes to the log file increases my confidence that I
was on the right track with updating it. You covered what I'd added and
more, but I do have a quick question: I take it that there exists a
script for determining the new packages and updates for each release?
Maybe I've missed it in the repository or in discussion.

Thanks,
Kei