guix-devel

Re: Improving the README and new user experience

From: Dan Partelly
Subject: Re: Improving the README and new user experience
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2018 17:02:22 +0300

> I'm not quite sure yet how to improve the experience to new users.  I'd
> need to install it several times, with other people and for different
> scenarios before I can be a better judge.

Hi guys,

Look, I started to watch more things on GuixSD , such as “Composing system
services in guixSD or how we came….”  by Ludovic Courtes . I believe you guys
should put in Guix manual some explication of concepts and some of the examples
Ludovic does there,
that video helped a lot with GuixSD in general.