guix-devel

Re: preparing the next release v0.15.0

From: Ricardo Wurmus
Subject: Re: preparing the next release v0.15.0
Date: Tue, 03 Jul 2018 22:24:23 +0200

> BTW, did “we” fix access to the OverDrive by berlin.guixsd.org?

I opened a ticket to have the firewall rules adjusted but the network
security person who usually does these things is currently out sick.
Looks like it’s going to take a little longer, unfortunately.

(I didn’t yet get around to reconfiguring some build nodes to use qemu
to build for other architectures, but it’s on my list.)

--
Ricardo