guix-devel

guix pull le-certs problem - formerly: Having a Guix archive

From: Pjotr Prins
Subject: guix pull le-certs problem - formerly: Having a Guix archive
Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2018 14:28:51 +0200

I wrote up how I rescue guix tools using a VM and guix archive:

  https://gitlab.com/pjotrp/guix-notes/blob/master/GUIX-RESCUE.org

so you have an idea what I am talking about.

Unfortunately I am now getting an le-certs error on guix pull:

  guix pull: error: build failed: opening file
`/gnu/store/cm5gjbfkps9g18z6a49shk55ai9101nk-le-certs-0.drv': No such file or
directory

This is the case with guix-daemon and client versions 0.14xx and 0.15.

Any idea? Should that not be part of guix archive guix.nar then? Even
so, it does not matter which version I run. Also after installing guix
with

  guix package -i guix

Pj.