guix-devel

Re: Web interface pushed

From: Gábor Boskovits
Subject: Re: Web interface pushed
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2018 20:48:34 +0200

Clément Lassieur <address@hidden> ezt írta (időpont: 2018. aug. 2., Cs, 18:49):
Hi Gábor,

Gábor Boskovits <address@hidden> writes:

> Also most of the time the results differing from the results in the
> previous evaluations are the most interesting.
> Can we get this kind of information somehow?

About that, I am preparing a commit that would get Cuirass to stop
building all derivations, but only the ones that don't exist yet.
That's https://bugs.gnu.org/32190.  For example, Cuirass wouldn't build
anything when there is a new commit that just updates the documentation,
and the green red and grey buttons would show 0, 0, 0.  Is that what you
meant?

> Not exactly. What I would be interested is to get a list of packages that
> previous succeeded, and now they fail, and also a list of packages that were
> failing, but now build.

Clément