guix-devel

Re: Web interface pushed

From: Clément Lassieur
Subject: Re: Web interface pushed
Date: Thu, 09 Aug 2018 11:17:29 +0200

Hello Tatiana,

Tatiana Sholokhova <address@hidden> writes:

> I pushed commits implementing the features we discussed before. Could you
> please take a look at them? I have reconsidered the idea of having a
> separate page with build information, as I do not see what additional
> information we can display on this page except the link to the log file.
> So, for now I have added a link to the log file in the newly added column
> of the table with information about builds of an evaluation. What do you
> think about this?

Thank you!  I'll review these patches today or tomorrow.

Another idea would be to implement a 'search' feature that would allow
to search by job name.  Clicking on the job name would take us to a page
that would display all the builds for that job name.  Also, in the
Builds view, the job names could be clickable too.

WDYT?
Clément