guix-devel

Re: Guix on aarch64

From: Leo Famulari
Subject: Re: Guix on aarch64
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2018 14:59:22 -0400

On Sun, Aug 26, 2018 at 12:13:44PM -0400, Mark H Weaver wrote:
> Regardless, I think we should seriously consider moving the Aarch64
> build slave(s) to Hydra for now, until Cuirass is more mature.

I agree with your points about why berlin.guixsd.org makes it harder to
maintain the aarch64 port. I use Berlin substitutes alongside those of
Hydra but I don't actually do any build debugging with Berlin yet
because I don't know how to use the interface effectively.

Would it make any sense to split the two aarch64 machines up; one for
Hydra, one for Berlin?

It would be really great to get another pair of machines with similar
capabilities.