guix-devel

Re: FOSDEM 2019

From: Pjotr Prins
Subject: Re: FOSDEM 2019
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2018 20:20:37 +0200

Just to clarify, we will organize a two day Guix conference before
FOSDEM. That is pretty much in the box. We have room at ICAB, the place
we were last year.

  http://icab.be/

In addition to the Guix conference there is the possibility to have a
dev-room at FOSDEM, but we need to apply for it. If the interest is as
underwhelming as it is now I think we better forget about it. These
things take effort to organize.

I think the 'minimalistic languages for big ideas' room has appeal to
a wider audience and some of our projects fit really well. Anyone
any project ideas? Or do we just forget about it? How about:

- Guile Guix build farm and Cuirass
- Sheperd (Guile)

Everyone, please think with us.

Pj.