guix-devel

Removing configure flags?

From: HiPhish
Subject: Removing configure flags?
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2018 11:27:01 +0200

Hello everyone,

There is this shell scripting test framework called Roundup which I would like
to package for Guix:
https://github.com/bmizerany/roundup
http://bmizerany.github.io/roundup/

It looks like the author has written his own configure script rather than
using autotools to generate it, and it chokes on the default configure flags
provided by Guix:
https://github.com/bmizerany/roundup/blob/master/configure

The culprits are the `--enable-fast-install` flag and the `--build` option.
There is no need for either of those since it's all just shell scripts anyway,
so is there a way to remove them? I know I can add flags, but I haven't found
anything in the manual about removing some of the default flags.