guix-devel

Re: Outreachy December round

From: Ricardo Wurmus
Subject: Re: Outreachy December round
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2018 23:27:14 +0200

Hi Guix,

I wrote earlier:

> The Outreachy organizers have approved GNU Guix to participate in the
> current round of Outreachy!
[…]
> The application opening day has been shifted from Monday to Wednesday,
> September 12.  That’s in four days.

The application round opening has again been delayed.  Applications will
open on September 19.  The Outreachy organizers strongly recommend
having projects ready be then, so that early applicants can see them.

October 9 is the last day to submit a new project, and October 30 is the
dealine for intern applications.  To maximize our chances we should
submit project proposals as soon as possible.

--
Ricardo