guix-devel

Re: SeaGL 2018 Accepts Guix-Themed Talk: "Everyday Use of GNU Guix"

From: Brett Gilio
Subject: Re: SeaGL 2018 Accepts Guix-Themed Talk: "Everyday Use of GNU Guix"
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2018 00:35:08 -0500

On 09/25/2018 12:32 AM, Chris Marusich wrote:
Hi Guix!

I recently submitted a Guix-themed talk proposal for SeaGL 2018 [1], a
local GNU/Linux conference that takes place in November here in Seattle,
and I'm happy to report that it was accepted!  Here's the link:

"Everyday Use of GNU Guix"
https://osem.seagl.org/conferences/seagl2018/program/proposals/526

I'm very excited about it!  I've been to SeaGL before as an attendee,
but this is the first time I'll try my hand as a presenter.  It's a
great opportunity to promote and share Guix within my local community.

I'll do my best to introduce Guix to the attendees!  If even one person
from Seattle decides to give Guix or GuixSD a try, I'll consider that a
success!  I need more Guix here on my home turf.  :-)

Footnotes:
[1]  http://seagl.org/

Is it being recorded? Best of luck from a Parabola user.

Brett