guix-devel

Re: Flagging packages

From: Clément Lassieur
Subject: Re: Flagging packages
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2018 12:20:12 +0200

Hi Brett,

We currently use the bugtracker for such things.  You can send an email
to address@hidden saying that package xxx is out of date.  The
bugtracker is a nice tool because one can report things with just an
email.  Plus, it makes it easy to keep track of things to do.

You can report things as 'wishlist' too, they don't even have to be
bugs.

And now we have a nice web interface to it: https://issues.guix.info/.

:-)

Hope it helps!