guix-devel

Re: Promoting the GNU Kind Communication Guidelines? (-> convivenza)

From: Nils Gillmann
Subject: Re: Promoting the GNU Kind Communication Guidelines? (-> convivenza)
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2018 11:37:03 +0000

I have followed most of the breaking threads, and I will keep
my contribution to simply stating what a friend wrote:

https://mobile.twitter.com/lynXintl/status/1055146900100390913

In essence this refers to convivenza, which in my opinion
is a much better suited framework for this than what
has been brought up so far:
https://structure.pages.de/convivenza

Interested groups can contract the structure work group
(https://structure.pages.de/) and work out implementations.

I don't want any follow-ups directed at myself, I don't
have the time to deal with circular discussions wrt this.
Take it as a statement of recommendation.