guix-devel

Re: Come back and graphical installer

From: L p R n d n
Subject: Re: Come back and graphical installer
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2018 12:08:31 +0100

Hello,

Sorry for the late answer. I can confirm it works for me too. ;)
I won't add any suggestions for now. Thorsten already did a great job.
(Replacing the Guix logo by the GuixSD one could be nice tho. To avoid
propagating terms misconceptions.)

But I think we could already start talking about how we want the
installer to evolve.
I found Architect[1], an installer for Arch which, I think, is a good
example for us as it probably targets a user base close to Guixs'.
A seen in another thread, we could make use of a non-maillinglist and
collaborative space to think/comment every steps of the user journey.
Does Guix already has/use something like this?

Have a nice day,

Lprndn