guix-devel

Re: First outreachy day :)

From: Gábor Boskovits
Subject: Re: First outreachy day :)
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2018 12:41:30 +0100

Hello Laura,

Laura Lazzati <address@hidden> ezt írta (időpont: 2018.
dec. 4., K, 12:13):

> Hi!!
>
> Today is my first day :) :) :)

Nice!

> just wanted to ask you a few things.
>
> Is it OK if I start working about 9AM every day? (that would be 12 PM UTC)
> I try to adapt my day so that it is not that late to write for you - I
> was going to ask this in my yesterday, but then I realized it was like
> 0:30 in your timezone).

I believe you are free to make your daily schedule so that you are comfortable
with it. Aside from really urgent issues it is not a problem if a message gets
delayed a few hours, and I believe there will be no urgent issues related to
this project. Syncing timezones is more important when you are willing
to ask for
help or advice, status reports and the like can be delayed.

> Regards :)
> Laura

Best regards,
g_bor