guix-devel

Re: Changes in the spending committee for the FSF Fund

From: swedebugia
Subject: Re: Changes in the spending committee for the FSF Fund
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2019 15:12:48 +0100

On 2018-09-08 17:11, Christopher Lemmer Webber wrote:
Ludovic Courtès writes:

Thanks Mark for your time on the spending committee, and welcome Tobias!

Yes, thank you both!

Thanks to you all for doing this work.

It would be nice I think to have transparency towards the community. Given the very large donations I think this is important.

Are the decisions of the committee public and published somewhere?

Is there a public account balance also somewhere and a list of prior spendings so we can get an overview?

--
Cheers Swedebugia