guix-devel

Re: GuixDays: Perfect Setup: Speaker wanted

From: swedebugia
Subject: Re: GuixDays: Perfect Setup: Speaker wanted
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2019 11:15:57 +0100

Pierre Neidhardt <address@hidden> skrev: (25 januari 2019 23:22:47 CET)
>"The Perfect Setup" sounds a bit exclusive in my opinion, there is a
>whole world of
>possibilities out there... :)

Agreed. A recommended setup sounds better.

>That said, if it's only about Emacs+Geiser+Magit, I'd be happy to make
>a demo
>and share my config :)

Nice 😃
I also tried this setup but found that magit does unexpected things to the repo
sometimes. Maybe it is just my git skills that are lacking.

Actually what is even nicer is emacs-debbugs and its ability to apply patches
from emails. The UI is somewhat lacking and I think we should fork it so that
it defaults to guix bugs and packages.

Hi
--
Sent from my p≡p for Android.