guix-devel

News from the Guix Days!

From: Ludovic Courtès
Subject: News from the Guix Days!
Date: Thu, 07 Feb 2019 20:37:53 +0100

Hello Guix!

Efraim kindly wrote about a session he participated in at the Guix Days:

  https://gnu.org/software/guix/blog/2019/qa-on-non-intel-at-guix-days/

Congrats on fixing Go on ARM!  \o/

I’d like to invite the other participants :-) to either prepare a
Markdown-formatted summary of their session to publish on the blog¹
(make sure it’s understandable by outsiders too!), or to send their
notes or memories of the discussions on this list.

That way, those of us who didn’t make it in Brussels can still learn
about what we discussed and possibly continue the discussion on-line.

Thanks!  :-)

Ludo’.

¹ See what the Markdown files look like at
  <https://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/guix/guix-artwork.git/tree/website/posts>.