guix-devel

Re: guix weather issue? (was Re: guix package builds, subsitutes and --n

From: Chris Marusich
Subject: Re: guix weather issue? (was Re: guix package builds, subsitutes and --no-build)
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2019 23:07:16 -0800

Giovanni Biscuolo <address@hidden> writes:

> do you think I should file a bug report or should I wait for more
> investigation in this list?

Let's confirm the issue by reproducing it, and then open a bug report.
The possible issue here is that berlin reported a substitute was
available, even though the substitute isn't actually available.  Right?

If you could provide the following information, I can try to reproduce
it for you:

- The output of 'guix describe'.
- The manifest file you used in your 'guix weather' command.

Thank you,

--
Chris