guix-devel

Re: Guix video repository: First video script commited

From: Gábor Boskovits
Subject: Re: Guix video repository: First video script commited
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2019 18:59:20 +0100

Hello Laura,

Laura Lazzati <address@hidden> ezt írta (időpont: 2019.
febr. 27., Sze, 18:44):

> Hi Guix!
>
> I copy/pasted my installationSscript video directory, adding Björn's
> script to generate the videos.
> I am inside the cointainer, removed the commented line about not
> cleaning after creating a slide video, and my final video behaves
> properly, even with the appropiate fonts, like the one I sent to my
> mentors. I can put it again in my ipfs and then maybe someone can
> fetch it and share it.
> Shall I remove Björn's directory and push mine's so that you check
> again if it works for you?

I am trying to have a look at that, but getting nothing from ipfs.
Could you do a diff on Björn's svgs directory and yours? I
suspect that somehow the svgs got corrupted, maybe we could find
something out from that...

If you could get a solution by reverting the commit Björn referred to,
and commiting the corrects svgs, then I would prefer it that way.
Wdyt?

> Maybe I'll write back asking for help with the signing stuff, since I
> am new to gpg.
>
> Regards :)
> Laura

Best regards,