guix-devel

Re: Deliver important Guix changes to users, please

From: Tobias Geerinckx-Rice
Subject: Re: Deliver important Guix changes to users, please
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2019 20:27:05 +0200

Tobias Geerinckx-Rice wrote:
As your friendly neighbourhood update bot, I read a lot of change logs. The worst are the one-log text file with ’lol use git now, change logs are obsolete!1’. Utterly clueless, distressingly common.

(I know that's not exactly what you're suggesting, but we'd be forcing ourselves into the same straightjacket for no clear benefit.)

(But hey, blockchain.)

Kind regards,

T G-R