guix-devel

Re: Video narration

From: Laura Lazzati
Subject: Re: Video narration
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2019 18:11:11 -0300

Hi everybody!

These days I will be migrating my VM since I am running out of space,
so sorry for the delay :/

I am testing right now.

> Commit 4bd2e78b893fef5ce1f12bec895ee8234cabaf1f fixes the colors.
> ffmpeg needed a different pixel format to set the chroma subsampling
> correctly [1].
>
> I have been able to play the newly built cli and nocli videos in
> Firefox.  Also, the combined video now starts in Firefox but stops just
> before the first transition.  I think the concatenation step in the
> Makefile could be the cause.
The same happens to me with Firefox.
Now, as regards the colours, it works with totem too :)
But the cli sessions are at kind of super speed now, it happens
watching the full video, or the separate cli session videos. I've
tried it with totem, mvp and vlc. Any clue about it?

Regards :)
Laura