guix-devel

Installer: howto remotely debug/report on bare-metal

From: Giovanni Biscuolo
Subject: Installer: howto remotely debug/report on bare-metal
Date: Thu, 09 May 2019 16:01:28 +0200

Hello,

I've bare-metal I'd like to use to stress test the installer before
putting it in production

I found a bug installing Guix using btrfs and I'd like to send the
output of the "Unexpected problem" instead of a photo of the screen
attached to the bug report: please is that output saved in some log file
I can copy and send by email?

also: is there a way to start the Installer in a ssh remote session
(once I manually set up networking) so I can stay away from bare metal?
:-)

thanks! Gio'

--
Giovanni Biscuolo