guix-devel

Librebooted X60 Tablet touchscreen doesn't work

From: BYRON ELIAS MOLINA HERMOSILLA
Subject: Librebooted X60 Tablet touchscreen doesn't work
Date: Sat, 3 Aug 2019 15:21:35 +0000

Hi!

Sorry to bother but I have a problem, I've been trying the past 2 days to get Guix fully configured to my needs on my librebooted Thinkpad X60 Tablet, but the tablet doesn't work, it doesn't pick up the stylus or anything (I know it's not a screen problem because the laptop was shipped to me with winXP installed and worked great), I guix installed xf86-input-wacom, libwacom and xf86-input-evdev but still did nothing.

If you need any output or anything I can provide, thanks in advance :(

Byron ElĂ­as Molina Hermosilla,

Software Engineering student,

INACAP Renca, Chile.