guix-devel

Re: Help with Packaging c2ffi (cmake, llvm, c++)

From: Gábor Boskovits
Subject: Re: Help with Packaging c2ffi (cmake, llvm, c++)
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2019 21:58:27 +0200

Hello,

Katherine Cox-Buday <address@hidden> ezt írta (időpont: 2019. szept. 6., Pén 18:17):
Hey Guix!

I don't spend a lot of time in C/C++ land, so some of these errors are
pretty unfamiliar to me. Still, I've put in quite a bit of time trying
to determine why my package definition is failing. Unfortunately nothing
I've tried has worked.

I've tried to document everything here:
https://gist.github.com/kat-co/a8c85b6d7c1cbb84f19e7f3516bebb73

This is a small package, and I don't think a lot of work for someone who
is more familiar with this landscape. Can anyone comment on what I'm
doing wrong, or just outright package the thing so I can read it over?

Thanks
It looks like you are hitting the case mentioned in the notes, when clang uses gcc. Could you try this using gcc?

--
Katherine
Best regards,