guix-devel

Re: WIP Guix Cookbook

From: Julien Lepiller
Subject: Re: WIP Guix Cookbook
Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2019 09:43:23 +0200

Le 15 septembre 2019 00:33:55 GMT+02:00, Ricardo Wurmus <address@hidden> a
écrit :

>Ludovic Courtès <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> What should be the next step in your opinion?
>
>I’ve moved the Scheme tutorial first, and reworded the kernel
>customization section to change the voice away from a first person
>report.  The latest version is now in wip-cookbook.
>
>I’d like to push it to the master branch tomorrow, so that other people
>can start contributing to it.  More articles and examples from the
>various sources you’ve mentioned would be very welcome.
>
>--
>Ricardo

Hi Ricardo,

For make dist to work, you'll have to update Makefile.am that contains a list
of files excluded from the store reference check (the cookbook has a few
references in examples). You will also have to make sure there is a po file for
the languages that are declared, or have a separate list for the cookbook.

Thanks!