guix-devel

Re: Seeking Outreachy internship project proposals

From: Gábor Boskovits
Subject: Re: Seeking Outreachy internship project proposals
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2019 10:19:30 +0200

Hello,

Christopher Baines <address@hidden> ezt írta (időpont: 2019. szept. 18., Sze, 9:33):

Gábor Boskovits <address@hidden> writes:

> Did you have time to have a look at these?
>
> I still see some missing TODO items on the proposal. Do you need any help?

You could adopt the missing parts from the proposal I sent yesterday. I believe you should
be able to see that. Can you confirm?

It has the communication channels, community etiquett and things like that filled out.

I'm still working on generating a small database, and writing some
guidance on local development.

Can we help you somehow?

I hope to have something that's minimally viable done in the next few
days, and at that point it would be useful to have others test the
process, to see if they can get the Guix Data Service running locally.

Chris

Best regards,
g_bor
--
OpenPGP Key Fingerprint: 7988:3B9F:7D6A:4DBF:3719:0367:2506:A96C:CF63:0B21