guix-devel

Re: Joint statement on the GNU Project

From: Wilson Bustos
Subject: Re: Joint statement on the GNU Project
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2019 11:37:10 -0300

pelzflorian,
I read the original source, and that girl in medium take out of context everything.
Is curious see also how every person who defends Stallman with arguments was banned in reddit.
https://www.reddit.com/r/StallmanWasRight/comments/d7cpun/meta_to_the_mods_please_tell_us_why_you_removed/f0z8hr6/?utm_source=reddit&utm_medium=usertext&utm_name=StallmanWasRight&utm_content=t1_f18jmjs

By other side, Stallman replied a internal email in MIT, was not talking in the name of the FSF or GNU, what is the problem?
should we take all that he think and say in his personal life and pretend it is as a public speech?

The free software communities has to work with every person with every idea always in the community we work with respect with each other.
I think IMHO, that everyone do to Stallman was malicious and is an attack to the free thinking and speech.

IMHO, We want deeply diversity, that means thinking diversity not only 'gender diversity' which is a surface diversity.

More info:
https://sterling-archermedes.github.io/ This is an analysis of the press version VS reallity

I hope not be pushed out also to express my opinion.

Regads!

El mar., 8 oct. 2019 a las 5:19, pelzflorian (Florian Pelz) (<address@hidden>) escribió:
On Mon, Oct 07, 2019 at 10:59:41PM -0300, Wilson Bustos wrote:
> Which 'behavior' are you exactly talking about?

Perhaps
https://medium.com/@selamjie/remove-richard-stallman-appendix-a-a7e41e784f88

Thank you, GNU maintainers, for your statement.

Regards,
Florian