guix-devel

Re: Ricardo, here is kind question to provide facts on your statements a

From: Svante Signell
Subject: Re: Ricardo, here is kind question to provide facts on your statements about RMS
Date: Wed, 09 Oct 2019 19:18:42 +0200

Dear Guix, and other people signing that statement.
cc: RMS

I do also have problems with your campaign against RMS. Publishing such
a statement as a blog entry for Guix is very inappropriate. Especially
in the context of the recent defaming campaign on him personally on
social media, making him to leave FSF and MIT. What do you really want
to achieve??

If you have something serious to report against RMS, do so publicly and
address RMS himself, for him to respond. Or address him directly, not
by stating things in a blog nobody could ever respond to.

Thank you!