guix-devel

Re: Joint statement on the GNU Project

From: Jean Louis
Subject: Re: Joint statement on the GNU Project
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2019 19:22:08 +0000

>Your problem is that you published this statement to guix-devel. If you
>don't mind, I'll forward your mail to gnu-system-discuss, which is the
>appropriate mailing list.

I don't mind.

Guix developers published biased and factless defamation of RMS on Guix pages.
I have told my concerns to them privately and on chat before sending it to
mailing list. Would they provide facts, I would refrain.

Obviously the thought police is afraid and must silence defenders of RMS and
his works.

So why is it problem to address the same on the Guix making list?

Is it maybe double standard?

Jean Louis
https://gnu.support/richard-stallman/Ludovic-Court%C3%A8s-Guix-is-accusing-Stallman-of-Thoughtcrime-on-his-own-domain-GNU-org.html