guix-devel

Speaking about Guix at NL-RSE 2019

From: Arun Isaac
Subject: Speaking about Guix at NL-RSE 2019
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2019 01:29:34 +0530

I'm speaking about Guix at the Netherlands Research Software Engineers
Conference 2019 at Amsterdam on November 20 (next Wednesday).

https://nl-rse.org/events/NL-RSE19.html

I plan for the talk to be very basic and targeted at an audience new to
Guix. It will be similar to Ricardo's talk at FOSDEM 2017, but I will
mix and match stuff from Ludo's and other people's various talks as
well.

https://archive.fosdem.org/2017/schedule/event/guixintroduction/

I'm travelling all the way from India. This is my first time to Europe,
and I might not travel to Europe again in a long time. I will be in
Amsterdam from November 19 to November 25. If anyone is around and would
like to meet, do contact me off list. All this is subject to my visa
being approved. I will likely know about that within the next 48 hours.

Thanks, and happy hacking! :-)