guix-devel

Re: Feedback from JRES in Dijon

From: Konrad Hinsen
Subject: Re: Feedback from JRES in Dijon
Date: Fri, 06 Dec 2019 13:57:53 +0100

Hi Simon,

> If I might, one the best presentation [1] -- that I am aware of -- on
> this. Sorry in French.

Thanks for the marketing :-)

> [1]
> https://webcast.in2p3.fr/video/les-enjeux-et-defis-de-la-recherche-reproductible
> https://aramis.resinfo.org/wiki/lib/exe/fetch.php?media=pleniaires:aramis_keynote_enjeux-et-defis-recherche-reproductible_konrad_hinsen.pdf
>
> Maybe we could convert it to an entry for the HPC blog. What do you think?

I am working on an article (ultimately for "Computing in Science and
Engineering") that takes up some of those subjects and illustrates them
using Guix. It would be nice to get feedback from the Guix community
early, to make sure I don't do something stupid. So I could do a first
version for the Guix blog, and thus propose it here for review,
and then make it a bit less technical for a wider audience.

Cheers,
  Konrad.