guix-devel

Re: Documenting Yubikey setup

From: Brice Waegeneire
Subject: Re: Documenting Yubikey setup
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2020 17:17:20 +0000

On 2020-01-23 14:22, Martin Becze wrote:
Did you write something for the cookbook?

The only thing that I know to put in the cookbook is the below
snippet. I think it should be expanded a bit. But I haven't had a
chance to futher explore using Yubikey. I still have some problems
using it with icecat that I need to figure out.

I also had no luck with u2f tokens in icecat, it's probably related with https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=38341. Though it works well with chromium when the udev rules are in place, the plugdev group exists and you are member of it.