guix-devel

Updating the .mailmap

From: Jakob L. Kreuze
Subject: Updating the .mailmap
Date: Sun, 09 Feb 2020 14:27:07 -0500

Hi all,

Long time no see! I've procrastinated on this for far too long, but SDF
discontinued email service on the sdf.lonestar.org domain last month, so
anything that's being sent to that address is not reaching me. If
someone could please update the ‘.mailmap’ file for this list so that
this address is on it rather than my old one, that would be appreciated.

Regards,
Jakob L. Kreuze