guix-devel

Maintaining Jami #4

From: Jan
Subject: Maintaining Jami #4
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2020 17:28:59 +0100

Hello,
Sorry for the delay with Jami, but I lost access to my repository and
must make a new one. I'm also waiting for the developer responsible
for updating pjproject in Jami to update pjproject - he's on holidays
till the end of Feb. Waiting for core-updates to be merged too, in order
to check if the outdated glibc is a problem with one crash.
When will be the 1.1.0 version of Guix released?
The good news is pjproject 2.10 is out fixing many crashes.

Anyone knows how to upload git repository with Guix to Gitlab?

Jan Wielkiewicz