guix-devel

Re: Is there a reason why guix-devel isn't listed here?

From: Tobias Geerinckx-Rice
Subject: Re: Is there a reason why guix-devel isn't listed here?
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2020 13:39:47 +0100

Nathan,

Nathan Dehnel 写道:
Is there a reason why guix-devel isn't listed here?
https://savannah.gnu.org/mail/?group=guix

It's there, but only visible to logged in members(?) because it's marked as ‘Private List (not advertised, subscribing requires approval)’ instead of ‘Public List’.

In practice we don't treat Savannah as a public home page. We already have one, and it lists all the lists: <https://guix.gnu.org/contact/>. That's the page we expect users to use.

Nevertheless I intend to change the Savannah page to match our site but it's somehow linked to Mailman, so I first want to make sure that doesn't change any actual settings there. This would be especially problematic for guix-security@ which should also be visible by default — but not ‘public’.

Thanks!

T G-R