guix-devel

Re: Outreachy Applicant - Guix Data Service

From: Christopher Baines
Subject: Re: Outreachy Applicant - Guix Data Service
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2020 09:17:24 +0000

Christopher Baines <address@hidden> writes:

> Daniela Lura <address@hidden> writes:

>> In addition to that, I noticed that when I go to
>> http://localhost:9999/revision/554f5b62805b900a9e4e320cbbbb800c13557b7e/system-tests
>> don't get any data in the name,  description, location, derivation and
>> build status fields even though I have loaded the small dump. Is this
>> normal?
>
> Ah, sorry about that. The system test data seems to be entirely removed
> from the small dump. I'll look at fixing this and hopefully have a new
> small dump with that data available in the next day or two.

Small update on this. I have managed to improve the small dump code, but
not enough for the system tests and channel instance pages to work yet.

Instead of that, perhaps look at the page for a branch. I've just pushed
a change [1] to the Git repository to put in a not very useful
response. The work now is to actually have the response return relevant
data.

1:
http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/guix/data-service.git/commit/?id=00bc6535f97cac86a91339f492256888d1fff512

Chris