guix-devel

Re: Mistaken authorship on some commits

From: Tobias Geerinckx-Rice
Subject: Re: Mistaken authorship on some commits
Date: Thu, 02 Apr 2020 19:37:57 +0200

Tobias Geerinckx-Rice ๅ†™้“๏ผš
Thanks for reporting this! I'm CC'ing ngz, who pushed (or at least
signed) all 3 commits.

They answered me on IRC:

<ngz> Ah yes. I made a mistake on two commits.
<nckx> Not a disaster but would be nice to find out what happened and how to avoid it.
<nckx> OK.
<nckx> (3?)
<ngz> It's simple. I had to apply manually all their patches. So I changed the "=A" flag in Magit, and apparently, I forgot to clear it. <ngz> 3? I'm only aware of "emacs-spacemacs-theme" and "emacs-all-the-icons".
<ngz> Oh, right, there is also "emacs-graphviz-dot-mode".
<ngz> As a side note, I have not seen any new mail from guix-devel since January, 8th. oO; <nckx> All right ๐Ÿ™‚ Magit explains a lot. Next time do send a quick heads-up to guix-devel@ (and in this case the โ€˜authorโ€™) when you discover it yourself.

Kind regards,

T G-R