guix-devel

Re: 1.1.0rc1 available for test!

From: Alex Sassmannshausen
Subject: Re: 1.1.0rc1 available for test!
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2020 13:24:27 +0200

Hello,

Running the graphical installer from the installation image hosted
through IPFS, I can report the following experience:

The guidance, keyboard configuration & partitioning works well.  In fact
all goes charmingly until the stage where the sysconf is shown.  That
looks correct too.

Hitting continue at that point switches to a terminal wher I briefly see
cow-store being started.

Then the screen flashes back to the beginning of the installer.  Running
through the process again results in the disk drive not being available
for partitioning.

I cannot see any error messages in the brief time I see the terminal and
am not sure how to get an error log.

Happy to run some more commands to get additional information.

Best wishes,

Alex