guix-devel

[OUTREACHY]: Integration of desktop environments into GNU Guix

From: Raghav Gururajan
Subject: [OUTREACHY]: Integration of desktop environments into GNU Guix
Date: Wed, 6 May 2020 05:13:34 -0400

Hello Guix!

I would like to thank Guix Maintainers, Gábor Boskovits and Danny
Milosavljevic; for selecting me as an intern for this project. I am gald to be
part of Guix and excited to get started. :-)

I am opening this email thread for communication, discussion and progression
regarding this project. I request everyone participating in this thread to
always CC: Gábor Boskovits (Co-Ordinator), Danny Milosavljevic (Mentor), Tobias
Geerinckx-Rice (Co-Mentor) and myself (Intern).

Thank you!

Regards,
Raghav (RG) Gururajan.