guix-devel

Where is the packaging request backlog

From: Josh Marshall
Subject: Where is the packaging request backlog
Date: Sat, 9 May 2020 15:38:20 -0400

Hello all,

I'm trying to package watchman and have been poking at it for some weeks.  Things are getting a little large and more dependent packages are needed.  And this is still a spin off from me trying to update django which will cause another huge backlog of package updates and additions.  I'd like some more official way to track what code needs packaging and in what order.  Is there something for this?