guix-devel

Re: Compilation time with Guile 3.0.3-to-be

From: Katherine Cox-Buday
Subject: Re: Compilation time with Guile 3.0.3-to-be
Date: Thu, 04 Jun 2020 07:38:43 -0500

Ludovic Courtès <ludo@gnu.org> writes:

> So this part is ~2.5 times faster than before, yay!  Thank you, Andy!

I find a sense of peace working on and with Guix. It seems to me that
Guix has the fundamentals correct, and so change feels like progress and
not churn. We seem to have the right people, working on the right
things, with empathy.

Also, Andy, I appreciated the addendum in your blog post. Thanks for
your efforts towards Guile too!

--
Katherine