guix-devel

Re: guile-readline bug -- readline module not available

From: Jack Hill
Subject: Re: guile-readline bug -- readline module not available
Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2020 15:09:19 -0400 (EDT)

On Sat, 13 Jun 2020, Josh Marshall wrote:

The thing is that I want those dependencies in order to illustrate the bug that
the readline module for guile is not available.

In that case, I think you can get what you want with

guix environment --pure guile guile-readline --ad-hoc guile-readline

However, I'm beginning to think that I don't userstand your question. Can you try asking again or perhaps someone else who sees what I'm missing can answer.

Best,
Jack