guix-devel

Re: [OUTREACHY] toward a proposal?

From: Gábor Boskovits
Subject: Re: [OUTREACHY] toward a proposal?
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2020 13:15:54 +0200

Hello,

zimoun <zimon.toutoune@gmail.com> ezt írta (időpont: 2020. szept. 17.,
Cs, 12:01):

> Hi Gábor,
>
> On Thu, 17 Sep 2020 at 10:12, Gábor Boskovits <boskovits@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > I have read the proposal. All in all it looks good to me. One section
> > that could be
> > improved is the requirement on the setup. We usually state having guix
> > installed as
> > a requirement, even maybe a development setup. As initial contribution
> > we usually
> > ask for packaging something simple. We should also have a look at the
> > community
> > details, like the communication channels, and try to uniformize them
> > across the proposals.
> > I will check how it was phrased in the past, see if there is any new
> > info now, and try to
> > come up with something.
>
> Thank you.
> Do you know if the past submissions have been publicly archived somewhere?

I am not sure if these are available publicly, but you should be able
to see this for example:
https://www.outreachy.org/outreachy-may-2020-internship-round/communities/gnu-guix/create-netlink-bindings-in-guile/cfp/

> Cheers,
> simon

Best regards,
g_bor

--
OpenPGP Key Fingerprint: 7988:3B9F:7D6A:4DBF:3719:0367:2506:A96C:CF63:0B21